Item #48 Regrets.
My June began with a bang too - Monday Morning, there was a mountain of work at my desk, and I was figuring out to get things done in a timely manner. Then Email and phone call kept on coming. By 4 pm I felt defeated - worked all day and nothing got done. To make matters worse, I found errors in my work from past - not one but two - which dented my confidence in an enormous way. I couldn't forgive myself. I was so stressed out I almost had a panic attack.
I worked such long hours, without a break, without lunch, trying to catch up. But Email kept on coming. From everywhere.
- I did get something finished, a project asked by my boss.
- The guy who was not nice to me (to put in a mild way) on the phone in regards with the aforementioned project called me later and apologized
- I didn't get rained on my commute
- My roof doesn't leak and I get stay dry inside too
- I squeezed yoga stretch in the evening with a candle night, and it felt great
- My mother is sending something my way for my birthday (Well, that was 10 days ago but I accept presents all year long)
- Hugs from my boyfriend and my neighbor's tomcat
- My boyfriend made me a protein shake
- I am healthy (for an injured athlete)
- Prayer time
- Peace and quiet