If you noticed, I have cut back reviewing beauty products significantly since summer of 2015. There are a number of reasons for this. My priority has shifted to marathon training, so nowadays I am more focused on fitness and health. I also have accumulated a lot of beauty products in 2015 and I wanted to concentrate on using them rather than obtaining more. Lastly, I got burned out reviewing products - many products I was reviewing were similar and I ran out of descriptive words to depict them. So I stayed away from reviewing beauty products, and concentrated on running.
Then came an opportunity to review Valentia. Last year, I had an opportunity to review Even Glow Serum from Valentia with 20% Vitamin C, which is one of my favorite serums I tried last year. So it made me very curious and decided to give it a go.
I am here to review Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum (35ml, $35).
Where you can buy it:
This is what's being said about the product:
- Cruelty Free
- Made with sustainable energy
- Vegan friendly
- Made in the USA
- Includes organic ingredients
- 98% natural ingredients
- Lifetime money back guarantee
- Color: White
- Product texture: Light cream, much thicker than regular serums. As a matter of fact, one could probably use this as a serum/moisturizer combined product to save a step in a beauty routine.
- Scent: Rose, but light - it is not perfume-y, heavy scented rose. Pleasant.
- Absorption: It sinks into skin right away, and felt very comfortable. My skin really enjoyed this product. After using this for two weeks, my skin still likes this and wants more :)
- Ingredients: Tons of natural ingredients, please see below picture.
Now, I will show you how the products look on my hand ... brace yourselves, because I have gone through a period of intense housecleaning which left my hands very dry and chapped.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored review. I have received the product free of charge for review purposes. My opinions, as always, are on my own... so sorry if I don't like the products, but I need to tell it as it is.