So when a chance came that the company wanted a product review, I was really happy, especially this product isn't very commonly made by other companies (that I know of).
Available at Amazon.com. Click here for the link.
Price: $24.95 (as of June 15, 2015) on sale - MSR $36.95
Size: 2.75 oz/81 ml (you are supposed to mix small amount of the product with water - so this product would last a long time.)
About the Product
- THIS FACE SCRUB EXFOLIANT utilizes bamboo to gently exfoliate skin and unclog pores without irritation, drying or stripping.
- FINALLY A FACIAL SCRUB THAT contains lactic acid and alpha lipoic acid to further help the exfoliation process by breaking down and removing dead skin cells, revealing the glow of healthy skin beneath, and assists in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of premature aging from sun damage.
- ANOTHER KEY INGREDIENT, green tea extract, is rich in antioxidants and helps to prevent collagen breakdown as well as tone and protect the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals.
- THE PRO-VITAMIN B5 IN OUR scrub is readily absorbed by the skin and penetrates deep down, retaining moisture and relieving dry, irritated skin, and Alpha Lipoic Acid provides anti-inflammatory effects reducing redness and blotchiness, shrinking pore size and imparting a healthy radiance to the skin
- SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, our bamboo exfoliant is all natural and free of harmful ingredients.
Scent: none, except after wetting and scrubbing, it makes a slight smokey (like charcoal) scent. Charcoal is included in many soaps and scrubs, so I wasn't turned off by the scent. In any event, it's hardly noticeable. I really liked that there is no added perfume.
Ingredient:Bambusa Aundinacea Stem Powder, Sucrose, Lactic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Thioctic Acid.
It's 100% Vegan, cruelty free, 90% organic, 100% natural. THIS I LOVE!
While I love the fact that this is a very compact package, with all natural ingredients, and would last me a very long time (you only need a little bit per application) - but the texture is a bit too rough for me, so I would stick with their gentle face cleaner instead.
"Sponsored Post. I have received this product in exchange with my honest review."