On the other hand, I kept ipsy subscription from the last month, while canceling Birchbox and Sephora Play because I was disappointed by last month's boxes (I posted photos in last month's blog.) They are all $10/month.
- Pixi duo eyeshadow: super compact and great for travel.
- Soap &Glory righteous bodbody butter- cult favorite, never tried.
- L'Oreal true match cushion - all the hype! So curious. ( it wasn't all that as it turned out)
- Laneige water bank serum. I could use travel size serum, and I enjoyed the mask from Laneige.
- Elf kiss balm in bare kiss. Never tried.(this was terrible. Did nothing. I am getting rid of it after just a few usage.)
- S.W.Basics exfoliant. I love me simple item like this.
- Face wipes (travel size)- I slack off on my regimen when I travel, because I get so busy enjoying myself! I never tried this brand, so will see.
- Hair conditioner. Forever searching a perfect one.
- Pantane shampoo. I like pantane, even though it might have bad stuff.
- CotzSPF40 face. This is like BB cream, great for traveling, and I have always liked it.
- Not a big fan of this bag.
- Super excited by Urban Decay "Lounge" eyeshadow. It's beautiful reddish/greenish duochrome and I absolutely adore it!
- Boo Boo Cover Up actually has a good coverage, and I have been using it as a concealer. It's nice, and I like small travel size.
- frank body coffee scrub.. I appreciate all natural ingredients, and I can take this for a trip. Not someting I use on day to day basis though.
- Liptini item.. I don't like sticking a finger in a pot, and too lazy to use a lip brush. This will be leaving my collection without being used.
- Doucce mascara. I have never tried this, but I have a lot of mascara.
- movit energy gummies. They sent this to me before, and it was just okay for me. I can always use excercise nutrition though.
- Caveman Bars mini sample x 2 flavors. I can't remember trying this, and I can always take a few to work or run.
- Fitmiss Delight Protein shake mix. Just 1 serving, but I am always happy to try a little protein powder shake sample because each package is so huge at a store. Also great for traveling.
- Pure growth organic popcorn. yay, food!
- DayClear Allergy Relief. I only suffer allergy in the early spring, so I might have to keep this until next year.
- Leaders Cosmetics USA coconut gel mask with broccoli. YAY! Who would have thought, Leaders (Korean brand with good masks) in Bulubox!? I take it, happy to try this!
- Banda-sil for minor cuts and abrasions. Again, I don't mind small size because it can go in my travel first aid kit.
Anyhow, I am happy this month!
That's all I have - thanks for reading :)