First of all, I read wonderful books in May which I would like to mention briefly. I like non fiction books.
- Being Nixon by Eran Thomas
- Missoula by Jon Krakauer
- Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer by David Whitsett, Forrest Dolgener, and Taujala Kole
- Mastering Art of French Eating by Ann Mah
- In Defence of Liberal Education by Fareed Zakarid
- Yankee Candle- World Journeys Bavarian Pretzel. This smelled like bread, and i am tired of the scent half way through. I will be giving this away.
- Candle in the middle was a lovely gift from my dear friend. Scent was white lotus. Loved it, but it soots so I am calling it quits.
- Bath and Body Works Sundrenched Vineyard. This burned well to the bottom, a little sooty, scent throw is about 4-5, not bad for this size. The wax deposit was very bad on this candle though
Other items here are just okay and will not
Oh, a little gold circle on the upper right is an eyeshadow pan, Ulta's Aztec Go
- Forever Flowless Diamond Lotion - regular face lotion.
- Dr. Prices vitamin sleep vites. Did nothing.
- Purlisse SPF 30 sunscreen - nice! Not greasy, no scent, lovely.
- Peter Thomas Ross mega rich conditioner. Love this, used many of these.
- Tosowoong black head nose pack - worked fine.
- Chanel hydro beauty micro serum - beautiful.
- L'Occitane ultra rich face scrub - terrible, smelled bad. Might have been too old and spoiled.
- Holika Holika good cera super cream original - don't even remember this one.
- Tarte tarteist in latergram. Ridiculous name aside. This is way too drying and too close to my natural lip color. Got it in the Sephora Playbox in May, which was a fail box for me and already unsubscribed.
- Healthysexyhair soy renewal creme oil. Makes my hair crunchy and has a little shimmer to it. I just can't. I got it in an ipsy bag last year.