I had overnight guests in March, so I had a lot of empties in February 2016 in preparation of clearing my place. I don't have as much empties in March, but I can share what I have at hand. I am including a lot of random empties here, especially health and sports related, because these do not get a lot of reviews and relevant to what I am focusing right now, which is sports and fitness. Also art!
Tea - "Boston Harbour Series Lemon Green Whole Leaf Tea" 15 sachets. These come with a triangle nylon sachets which I am not a big fan of. They look fancy but don't look very environmentally friendly. Flavorwise, there are very little lemon, and tastes like green tea. As such, they were just okay for me and wouldn't repurchase.
- Yunnan Baiyao External analgesic plaster (5 sheets, can't remember how much I paid)
- Wu Yang Brand Pain relieving medicated plaster (3.9 x 11 inch sheet, $2.25)
Foot sheets - I love foot sap sheet for detox! Daiso sole sap sheet with negative ions. these are 100 yen in Japan, and works great to get rid of tiredness out of my feet. I stockpile every time I go to Japan. There are several different kinds such as hot pepper, cooling grapefruit, etc.. and they all work well. I didn't see them at Daiso in Vancouver BC. I also purchased cheap ones from China off EBay, and unfortunately they don't work the same for me.
- Tarte Clean Slate Timeless smoothing primer. Texture is similar to porefessionals from benefit, which I like - I didn't like a jar container where I have to stick my finger or spatula in though and won't purchase full size.
- John Frieda 7 day volume in-shower treatment. This is to be applied after conditioner, then rinsed off. I don't have time for this, plus I didn't find it all that moisturizing.
- Aveda color conserve conditioner, strengthening treatment, and rosemary mint conditioner. I like Aveda as a brand but not a big fan of their hair products. Will not repurchase the full size.
- Shiseido Bio Performance super corrective eye cream. Nice cream but not enough to steer me off my favorite eye gel from Instanatural.
- innisfree jeju volucnic pore essence. More moisturizer than essence in consistency, these were nice but not enough to import from Korea.
- Smarty Pants adult complete multi vitamin gummies. I didn't like sugary texture outside.... I prefer the kind that came in Bulubox this month (in another review) and will not purchase full size.