Along with the beauty products reviews, my subscription box reviews has decreased tremendously. It is fair to say I was addicted to subscription boxes between September 2014 to 2015, with more than 20 boxes subscribed at one point. By late 2015, I was overwhelmed by large pile of boxes everywhere, and eventually my addiction had waned. I have a short attention span to begin with, and I started a new obsession - running. I cancelled all my subscriptions before the end of 2015.
In March 2016, I decided to re-introduce a box in my life. The one I picked was Bulubox, which is health and wellness focused box. There are two kinds - original and weight loss. I have tried both and they are not too different from each other, but there are occasional weight loss products (supplements mostly) in weight loss box. They are both $10/month, and you can switch between them if you change your mind later. I picked Bulubox because majority of the samples they send it one-time use products, so I typically have no problem using them up before the next box comes around. Bulubox hardly ever send out "lifestyle" items - they are almost food, nutrition drink, and supplement samples.
If you are interested website is www.bulubox.com
*This post is unsponsored. I have paid for this subscription box myself.*
- Bakery on Main Nut Crunch (1 oz bag. Retail is $17.97 for 4 oz bag). Looks like granola. It's gluten free, dairy and casein free, colesterol free, and low sodium. For 1/3 cup product, it has 140 calories, 10 g fat (of 1 g is saturated), 6 g sugar, and 3 g protein. Ingredients are Cashews, almonds, certified gluten free oats, pecans, brown rice, brown rice syrup, evaporated cane juice, honey, walnuts, tapioca maltodexitrin, etc.
- Flora Sambu Guard Chews: (3 chews, Retail is $14.49 for 1.7 oz bag) Made in Switzerland. support your upper respiratory tract health with a blend of Echinacea, wild-grown elderberry and vitamin C. They are non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian. Additional info at florahealth.com.
- VitaFive Gummy Multivitamins. (2 servings of 2 gummies, Retail is $17.99 for 2 week supply). Oops, I didn't read the serving size and ate all 4 gummies in one sitting. I got two flavors, lemon and orange, and they are tangy sweet, tasted really good. Unlike Sambu Chew, these are really soft. I could be addicted to these! It includes vitamin A, C, D3, E, B6, Folic Acid, B12, biotin, Iodine, zinc, and little bit of Omega 3. For these who take gummies instead of multi vitamins, these are very yummy!!
- VanaPain PM (1 bottle each of VanaPain and VanaPain PM, both are $38.40/12 bottles) These works for pains and aches, fast acting liquid pain reliever. PM comes with sleeping aid. Think of these like energy shot, but with painkillers. By theory I can see how these can work faster than regular pain killer. Both has 870 mg choline salicylate. Regular has 65mg caffeine and PM has diphenhydramine HCI 50mg. I tend to avoid oral medication, so these probably would be kept for very special occasions.
- Bonus sample PB8 Immune Support (Received 1 retail bottle, Retail $23.90/60 capsules) I find it funny this bonus sample is the biggest thing in the box with full 2 month supply! I really appreciate that. it comes with 10 billion beneficial bacteria per serving. Can't wait to try these.
- Bonus sample NeoCell Beauty Infusions: (1 serving, Retail is $32.99/30 serving) This is a drink mix containing beauty nutrients such as collagen, biotin, and hyaluronic acid to help improve hair, skin and nails.