I have a lot of products, so let's get started.
- Bath and Body Works "White Citrus" Triple Moisture Body Cream $12.50 (old package, now $13). I am dismayed that BBW lotions tend to be very perfume-y - I like citrus but this one is too musky, so my boyfriend ended up using this. He says it's okay, but he prefers Ginger from aromatherapy line. I agree. He likes L'Occitaine's Verbina lotion better, which I also agree.
- Bath and Body Works "Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte" travel size $5. There is no pumpkin (I don't like so called pumpkin scent in general) but sweet vanilla with a hint of coffee and cream. Yes, still a bit perfume like but I like it. If you don't like wearing food scented items on your body, then you may not like this though. I bought full size and in soap too! I gave them to my friends for Christmas and she also likes it.
- L'Oreal Sublime Sun 50+ Crystal clear sunscreen spray - I like strong SPF 50, but this one comes out a greasy :( It's not completely empty but the spray is now streaky, so I am getting rid of it.
- Radha Beauty Vitamin C Cleanser 4 oz $27.80 - I received this for a review, and I kept on using this because this cleanser is really awesome. I love the gel like texture with aloe, it smells great with rose hip oil, feels good on skin, PH neutral and you can use it on entire body too. The issue is the price point - it's twice more expensive than my favorite Kiehl's, and Cera Ve's face cleanser is also great with much less pain to my wallet.
- OZ Naturals Ocean Mineral Tonic 4 fl oz $17.49 on Amazon - received this also for a review. While I liked this at the beginning, the streaky nozzle of the spray began to bother me. It has witch hazel and ocean minerals, aloe - refreshing and calming on my skin. It smells like ocean too, so if you don't like ocean-y scent, this may not be for you. I feel neutral about this product, and I prefer and recommend Avene Thermal Water spray over this. Now, I do like OZ Naturals as a brand.... please see below.
- OZ Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel 15 ml $17.49 on Amazon - if you want to get one product from OZ Naturals, try this one! One of my favorite eye gel, unscented, gentle on eyes. I actually put this all over my face.
- A.H.C. Active Gen Serum Hologram Collection - $89 - This Korean serum caused a talk when it was sent out from Memebox due to high visual (it had a blue hologram spiral thing going in the middle) but the contained alcohol. It expired last November and I ended up using it on my body. The visual impact is huge, so if that makes you happy, go for it.... but otherwise it's just like any other gel-like serum. I know other gels (including OZ Natural eye gel mentioned above) that would work better for me.
- B & Soap Mamie Blue Fresh Wash Off Pack - This is a Korean best seller. Mine is not empty, but I am getting rid of it because I don't like it. The outside package looks like a copy of some other famous skincare brand's to me, and inside it's blue with little black bits - resembling mint chocolate chip ice cream. It looked really cute and I was dying to use it; however, these little black bits sticks on my skin so much that when I wash my face, I would have to peel them off with my nails. Felt like I am scratching my skin with my nails each time I used this, so I stopped using it. Now it smells funky and I think it's past prime - so no thank you to this one.
- Lush "Stardust" massage bar - This was a gift from a friend in Japan long time ago. It has cocoa butter, shea butter and rose oil, plus glitter. I don't like greasy products in my bath, and as to glitter... definitely not my thing. I used this just once, and saying no thanks.
- Bath and Body Works Suncrisp Apple Harvest shower Gel $12.50. LOVED this! Love sweet apple scent, and bought multiple in 2015.
- Bath and Body Works Farmstand Apple Deep cleansing hand soap and PocketBac. $6.50 and $1.75. These are autumn 2014 release, and one of my favorite scents ever. They didn't come back with this scent in autumn 2015, but they did release Suncrisp Apple Harvest, which is sweeter, more perfume-y scent as opposed to Farmstand Apple is straight out sweet crisp apple. I like them both, and as mentioned above I purchased a few Suncrisp Apple Harvest in 2015. In winter 2015, BBW released Santa-Suds "Honeycrisp" which is the same scent as Farmstand Apple, and I bought a few of these too. Can't get enough of these I suppose.
- L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Hair Mask
- Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Shampoo and Conditioner
- Aveda Rosemary Mint Conditioner
- Aveda Color Conserve Shampoo
- Aveda Smooth Infusion Naurishing Styling Creme
- Gilchrist & Soames Essential Elements Rosemary + mint conditioner
- McMenamins Jasmine Green Tea Conditioning Shampoo
While shampoo is mediocre, McMenamins is a unique institution in Pacific NW - If you are attending a concert at Edgefield, try staying there so that you don't have to fight traffic - you can use their soaking pool, hang out and relax. Great date weekend I can tell you.
- TonyMoly Banana Hand Milk - about $5 from Korean cosmetic merchants
- Miniso Hand Cream Banana - 10 RMB in China. ($1.52 US) or 324 JPY (or $2.85 US)
Another thing about this particular product is that it's hard to push the plastic towards the end... so I assumed I am done with it, but there may be a lot more left. I hate to be wasteful (but too lazy to cut the exterior open.) Would I buy again? Yes for TonyMoly.
- benefit Roller Lash mascara $24 full size - everyone's favorite mascara (February 2015 issue) is also my favorite! I like smaller ones to carry around, and bought multiple of small sample sizes. I bought another one.
- Lancome Definicils mascara $27.50 full size - I used to love this, but now it feels too wet after trying Roller Lash.
- Avon Glimmersticks Chromes in Mocha - I like this for a natural look. Unfortunately this is too old for me to use now...
- e.l.f. Loose Eyeshadow in Rock Candy - This has loose powder in lid, and you apply with smudger tip by pressing it against the lid - except the loose powder gets packed in the lid and really difficult to get it out. Stupid product, never again. Only used once to realize how silly this product was.
- Lancome Bi-facil double action eye makeup remover - good product, but I prefer wash-off cleanser.
- Philosophy Miracle Worker and Miracle Worker Overnight - not bad but nothing miraculous, just lotion for me.
- Elizabeth Arden prevage anti-aging daily serum - This was awesome, I really liked this - but very expensive.
- dr. brandt pores no more cleanser - not a big fan of this brand, overall they are for acne prone skin and I find them drying.
- Coppertone NutraShield 70+SPF sunscreen - liked this, not too greasy and high SPF.
- The Bodyshop Oils of Life facial oil - I have combination skin, and I have hard time getting used to oil on my face.
- Amlactin alpha-hydroxy therapy moisturizing body lotion - AHA on my body is a new concept, and this is just o kay.
- Shiseido c/o clay soap - soap, high on PH. Used on my body.... just a soap, really.