I have been on "low buy" but of course had to check out SAS at Bath and Body Works. So I went to the mall - I report that the parking lot was full and there are tons of people out and about, with tons of shopping bags! If this means good economy, I am thankful for consumerism. If we are just wasting resources, maybe we need to all go home and reconsider....
In any event, I am very thankful for those who works in retails. I know you have to deal with long days with ungrateful customers sometimes, and I really appreciate you working the day after Christmas so that we can shop!
I did purchase a hand cream set from Soap and Glory at Ulta. If you are moaning Soap and Glory not being at Sephora, check out Ulta. My set of three hand creams was about $6. (Do I need hand creams? that's a mean question to ask...).
- Prices may not not the same online and in store. Overall it seems a bit more spendy on online. Especially scrubs - only 50% off online. In store, they may have deeper discounts if you can find some.
- Stocks differ from store to store. If you are looking for particular items, check other stores.
- Some prices even differ from store to store. Random.
- New scents: Maybe just a teaser for 2016 - 5 candles from "fiesta" collection was on the shelf at my local store. Again, I hear different reporting from other stores.
- Also several scents from Destination collection were on sale - New York, Paris and Hawaii. On candles, Hawaii, London, Swiss Alps (ski lodge), and maybe NY.
Here are what I obtained.
- Suncrist Apple Harvest Shea & Sugar Body Scrub 8oz
- Wrappd in Comfort Shea Butter Boy Scrub 7.7 oz
- Cup of Warmth (vanilla chai and biscotti, nutmeg) shower gel 10 oz
- Perfect Autumn Day (pear, maple toffee, amber woods, fig leaf) shower gel 10 oz
- Twisted Peppermint shower gel 10 oz
I bought 2 scrubs and 3 shower gels (one scrub was free with purchase).
I really liked the fall line - and totally stocked up on Suncrisp Apple Harvest shower gels and lotions during the fall, so scrub is a nice addition to what I have in collection.
I overlooked Perfect Autumn Day while I was being obsessed with Suncrisp Apple Harvest, and it went out of the circulation faster than Suncrisp Apple Harvest, Marshmallow Latte and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. I was bummed about it, so it is nice to catch it this time around.
Twisted Peppermint is a Christmas staple, I already have a body cream and this is to match up with that.
Wrapped in Comfort and Cup of Warmth came a little after autumn collection and it had gorgeous packaging - but I really didn't care any of it, because they felt a bit too perfume-y for me. I am glad I found a few here to try out.
I didn't buy any signature collection because honestly there is no scent I like right now out of signature line. Now if they bring back "fresh picked" line again, my storage will be in danger of overstuffing!
With this purchase, my cashier gave me $20 off $50 coupon, and the very next day BBW had $10 candle sale - so I did go back to purchase four 3-wick candles and four body care items the next day. I am taking a breather for now, and will likely to cruise the store at least once more before SAS ends.
Wishing you all a wonderful new year....