Sharpies are staple and I have a lot of. This particular one has a super fine tip which split - and became hard to use. The ink is still there, but I would like to stop fighting against a pen....
All these pens I buy by a dozen. Would I repurchase? Of course! Already have tons! 5 out of 5 for both black pens, 3 out of 5 for the blue Signo.
Liquitex acrylic paint is something that has been in my paint box for a long long time .. and now I am saying good bye. The viscosity is too thin for my use and personally I prefer tube paints. Would not repurchase, 2 out of 5.
While I am talking about stationary, I will briefly mention books I read/listened to in the last 4 weeks because I have a lot this month.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance
- The Call of the Wild by Jack London
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
- Girl in a Band by Kim Gordon
- Chesapeak Bay Candle's Bamboo Forest. Not sure about bamboo, but this one for sure had a fresh green scent which I enjoyed a lot. This one took me about 3 months to burn actually (I don't burn every day). You can see a lot of soot on the upper half, which is likely my fault as I have a tendency to play with my candles - I wasn't trimming the wick, instead I added more wax and experimenting. Would I repurchase? Yes. 4 star out of 5.
- Illume "Pink Magnolia." soy candleThis was a gift, and had a beautiful scent on a cold sniff - however, there was no throw. It burned beautifully otherwise. 2/3rd of the way into it, I mixed it with Brookside's Sugar Cookie" wax, and it smelled AMAZING!! Would I repurchase? Maybe. 3 star out of 5.
- Brookside Candle's "Sugar Cookie." This one smelled super sweet, and had a great throw. Brookside's wax is greasy looking though, which is not favorite. It was amazing with Pink Magnolia above. Would I repurchase? Maybe. 3 star out of 5.
- Kiss Me Organics "Organic Dandelion Root Tea." Good for detox, and it doesn't hurt my stomach or gives me cramps - very gentle. I received five boxes as a sample review, and this is my third box I finished. I LOVE this tea and would purchase with my own money. Available on Amazon.com, I think 5 boxes for $20, which comes down to $4/box.
- Allann Bros. "Wellness Blend." Allann Bros coffee is based on Albany, OR, and they have good collection of coffee and tea. I live in Oregon, and I would like to support local (-ish) business as much as I can. I bought this when I was traveling southern Oregon some time ago. This one tasted great, made me feel healthy, and I liked it. You can find out more about it here.
As it turned out, they were a bit too minty for me... If you like Rosemary Mint shampoo from Aveda, and wants more mintiness, these are for you.
Another down side: I think I paid $20 for a pair (8 oz each) on Amazon, so it's a bit on an expensive side, and I use a lot of conditioners because my hair is long. This conditioner didn't control my flyaways and I didn't recognize anything special except for mintiness. Would I repurchase? Unlikely. 2 out of 5 (mainly because mintiness)
- Crabtree and Evelyn "Citron Honey and coriander" shampoo and conditioner. They smelled nice, and I liked shampoo. Conditioner didn't do much for me.
- PeterThomasRoth Mega-rich Shampoo and conditioner. My favorite of the bunch- I really liked the shampoo, smelled nice and washed well.I consider buying a full size of this.
- Davies Gate Quinoa shampoo. It's a small hotel shampoo. It's nice, nothing really special though. I think hotel amenities have to hit common denominators of a mass crowd, so I understand blandness.
- Hairkop intensive nourishing hair mask. I received this sample somewhere - and this calmed my hair. I liked the performance. The scent was sweet cherry like scent, and a bit too perfume-y for my liking. I prefer their hair conditioner :)
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk which I received in either Ipsy or Birchbox. Left my hair sticky a bit, and it didn't do anything to my hair.
- Aveda Thickening Tonic sample came from Aveda, this is my second sample - I didn't like the first one, and I didn't like the second one. smells herbal, left my hair crunchy and sticky... I just don't like hair products in general.
- Cel-Derma T-laser hydro gel mask comes in two sheets, not too wet, and sort of drying for me.
- Pure Smile in Bee Venom. I really liked Pure Smile Strawberry Milk one, so I had high hopes, but this one was just okay. Drier formula but had a lot of serums.
- TonyMoly Intense Crea Snail Cream, anti-wrinkle and whitening and nutrition. That's a lot of claims, but I like this for relatively thin and not too sticky cream, with slight floral scent. I would purchase this.
- Fresh Black Tea age-delay cream. This was also a very nice cream with green note, I enjoyed it.
- Skincare Cosmetics Retinol Night Cream. I really didn't care for this one- way too thick and sticky. Smelled like baby powder, which I didn't care for.
- Refinee Intensive "C" Serum. I loved this! It was silicon-like, transluscent (similar to some primers) product, unscented. glides on to skin.
- innisfree eco science "wrinkle spot essence" and "recover spot essence." I typically use serums over essences, and don't use both. Wrinkle spot one is actually thicker than typical serum, closer to cream. It has herbal scent. Recover spot smelled of chemical, and serum like texture - absorbed quickly, which was nice. I wouldn't purchase these unfortunately.
A bunch of little samples - coola, supergoop!, Jack Black, Laura Geller, and strivectin - They are all okay, not bad but not something I purchase either. This is not to say I don't like these brands, rather these particular products didn't fit my need. As a matter of fact, these are all reputable brands!