- Bath and Body Works London Tea and Lemon $22.50 (They have sales constantly, so look for them). This was my favorite scent from BBW, and I really enjoyed the first half of this candle. Then it became a bit sooty, and the candle burned very fast and hot. I got tired of policing the candle,and tired of the scent as well, because the throw is very strong. I thought I would not say this, but I am glad to have this gone. I have two stockpiled already, one of which I might give away.... (bad of me to stockpile them :( )
- Banana Bread "masen" jar candle from the Dollar Store. I am a container freak and wanted to have this container. The scent was nice cold, but non-existent while being burned. It was nice burn though, and I actually enjoyed this because my boyfriend doesn't like strongly scented candles.
- Shen and Sam Strawberry Rhubarb wax tarts. These are cute star shaped. Shen and Sam makes candles out of California, and I like their scents. This was a gift, and I didn't particularly care of the scent. It smelled sour to me.
- craft paint in hunter green... super thin paint, I don't remember how long I had this. Not good, getting rid of this.
- Shiva signature oil paint in raw sienna. June is the month I got back to oil painting (yay!!!). This was almost all used up anyway. Shiva paints has a lot of oil mixed in, and smooth. If you want high pigmentation, this might be too slippery and frustrating. I don't use solvents, so it worked for me. I am planning to move to water-mixable oils, so plan to repurchase raw sienna in water-mixable oil.
- uniball Gel Impact 1.0mm in black. Uniball gel pens are one of my favorites along with Pilot pens. This one was 1.0mm, thick and smooth for outlines. I have TONS of uniball pens stocked up, and will repurchase once I use them up.
- Gluestick for my sketchbook. I use it to affix show tickets and pictures in my sketchbook. Any gluestick works for the most part.
Supplements. To be sure, I didn't consume all this in a month. Some items I had for months, and I happen to emptied this month.
- all over coverstick in apricot beige. I used up my concealer and thought I could use this. It covers up nothing.
- lip kiss balm in "bare kiss." I got this in Target box. This also does nothing.
- Loreal Sublime Sun SPF 30. This had cream like texture rather than lotion. It doesn't smell like sunscreen, last long time, and not greasy.
- instanatural Age-defying skin clearing serum. I got this for a discount for a review. I like most of istanatural products, and this is one I really enjoyed. It smelled like citrus, and has 20% vitamin C to refresh tired skin. About $25 at Amazon is a lot less than some other high end serums. I have TONS of serums as well, but I might repurchase this one.
- i.myss Cantabile stick BB Concealer in #2. I got this in Memebox last year, and this was such a lovely concealer. I want another one!
- Juekiryoku kenko sheet - foot pads from Japan. I get these from Daiso in Japan, but I saw a few at Marshalls the other day. I swear by these, they really refresh my tired feet. I do stock pile them whenever I go to Japan. I probably use about one a week after a long run.
- BioRepublic Cucumber Breeze face mask. It was nice, but nothing special.
- Loreal Lumi Cushion foundation in W3 from Target box. This was disappointing because I was excited to try this. It did nothing more than my regular powder compact do. As a matter of fact, I like my regular powder better. Fail for me but I am glad I got to try it before buying it in a full size.
- Davines LOVE shampoo. I got this from Birchbox last month, this was such a lovely shampoo and I really liked it! However... will not repurchase given the price and I can find good shampoos for less.
- innisfree Jeju volcanic pore cleansing form. I LOVE innisfree products for natural and simple ingredients. volcanic pore series is for acne prone skin, and it really didn't help me much. Will not buy the full size. (it's nice you can purchase sample size from their website :))
- soapbox sea mineral paraben free body wash with shea butter. This smelled nice, and I liked it a lot. I have TONS of body wash, and attempting not to buy any more for the time being personally, but I really liked this.
- Colgate toothpaste. It was a toothpaste. not much to say there.
Well, until next time... so long!