- SK Energy Strawberry Lemonade (6 for $20 on Amazon)
- RBX Pre-Workout Energy Premium Fruit Punch Flavor
- Zone Perfet Nutrition Bars "Strawberry yogurt" YUM! 14 g protein, and tastes like regular granola bar (vs super dense protein bars I am not very fund of)
- FruitBreak Buddy Fruits "coconut milk and raspberry" similar to baby food but more fiber, This is my go to post workout food at this moment. I prefer blueberry and acai flavor, but this is what I have at hand... I have purchased several boxes already.)
- RAP Protain energy gummies in grape flavor. Very chemically tasting and weird texture. Hate it, won't buy it. (I got this from Bulu Box I think)
- Run performance gum. Gum with caffaine, chew before and after activity for energy boost. This is made in Eugene Oregon, and I would LOVE to love it and promote it, however.. I didn't. It tastes chemically, and I didn't like it :( Also from Bulubox.
- Puritan's Pride CO Q10 120g &cinnamon - I take these from time to time to control cholesterol. It helped for me in the past.
- Zen wise Labs Advanced Green Tea Extract and vitamin C. This was sent for review, I really didn't notice difference it made.
- Tea: Happy Elephant Apple Cinnamon Tea. I got this from TJ Maxx. I bought several teas from TJ Maxx, and they are all awful. This as well.I think I will stick with Yogi tea in future....
- Asquith & Somerset Shea Butter Bath Salts: I could definitely feel moisturizing effect on Shea Butter in this, but I personally do not like slick baths - I prefer to put moisturizing lotion afterwards. I also didn't like parfum in this. So no, I won't repurchase.
- Korean Ginseng Sole Sap Sheet: These are gadget to put on the bottom of your tired feet to detox. Sounds gimmicky, but I swear by it - I bought these from Daiso in Japan, and they have several kinds. I have tried pretty much all of them, and they all work great for me. I highly recommend to people who suffer from tired feet. (caution: I tried to get away with Chinese import on Ebay as they are much less expensive - but they don't work same at all for me. Daiso's sheets are made in Japan.)
- 2 pens: Pilot Frixon erasable pen and Sharpie. If you haven't tried erasable pen, it's amazing - I use it on my crossword puzzle. and Sharpie is of course multi purpose and awesome.
- Boston Tea Company Lemon Green Whole Leaf Tea. This tastes like regular green tea for me - no lemon. I also do not like these fancy sachets because it's not compostable.
- Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar "Dark Chololate Pretzel - gooey caramel chocolate bars are way too sticky for my liking. No thank you. Zone perfect tastes better with twice more protein.